Using DATA I/O to burn flash

Steven James pyro at linuxlabs.com
Tue May 11 09:13:01 CEST 2004

Greetings,

Since the ELF header is interpreted by LinuxBIOS, it should be flashed as
binary so it is retained.

G'day,
sjames

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                              office & fax 866.545.6306