S2885 Uni-processor image

Jay Miller jmiller at actuality-systems.com
Thu May 13 12:08:00 CEST 2004

The changes I'm making are just part of my learning process, and I don't
intend to submit them for inclusion.

I'm waiting on a custom embedded board that has a lot of the same pieces
as the Tyan board (that's why I got one to play with).  Are there any
embedded systems in the tree?

Also, once I get fully up to speed let me know if I can help in anyway.
I believe in giving back, so if I can write a newbie HOWTO or something,
let me know.

Jay