Epia-MII VGA not working and PCMCIA rebooting

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon May 17 10:00:01 CEST 2004

On Sunday, May 16, 2004, at 07:08 PM, ron minnich wrote:

> On Sun, 16 May 2004, Ignacio Verona wrote:
>
>> biosint: # 0xb8, eax 0x707 ebx 0x0 ecx 0x700 edx 0x0
>> biosint: ebp 0x10fca esp 0xfc0 edi 0xb880 esi 0x1010a
>> biosint: ip 0x188 cs 0xc000 flags 0x246
>> biosint: Unsupport int #0xb8
>
> b8? Anybody know what that one is?

It has something to do with VGA, I had similar problems (have been back
to them so they are most likely still there). The Unsupported int
number would change for me. If I powered down (hold power button down)
the machine it would start up properly the next time. It wasn't
something that ALWAYS happened, but fairly often it would.

--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 250.385.4613