答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Getting Started with freebios2!

Steven James pyro at linuxlabs.com
Fri May 28 18:29:01 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I will have time over the weekend and hopefully next week. First, I'll
have to get my replacement board flashed up (but that shouldn't be too
bad).

The baremetal code did/does work on the flash device I have (Trekstore).

Probably the first thing for me is to see if FILO works with my device. It
may be a case of different interpretations of the spec, and just a need to
work out details like that.

G'day,
sjames

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                              office & fax 866.545.6306