Greetings

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Sat May 29 04:35:00 CEST 2004

* backblue <backblue at netcabo.pt> [040527 20:10]:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in developing linuxbios for the mainboards i have, but
> i dont find any kind of help, any where, can you help me?

Where have you been looking? Did you see below document?

   http://www.openbios.org/LinuxBIOS-AMD64.pdf

It gives some insight on non-AMD64 systems as well (and should be
enhanced to be a generic LinuxBIOS document)

Besides, you need data sheets for your motherboard's components, if they
are not supported already. Check the source whether a component is
supported or not (northbridge, southbridge, superio)

Also, there is a whole lot of information stored in the LinuxBIOS
mailinglist archive which is no doubt a good reading.

   Stefan