PPC types

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Sat Nov 6 09:03:00 CET 2004

For PPC there are two types of lb_memory_range defined.

which one should be used? (uint64_t is save probably)

void lb_memory_range(struct lb_memory *mem,
        uint32_t type, unsigned long startk, unsigned long sizek);

void lb_memory_range(struct lb_memory *mem,
                        uint32_t type, uint64_t start, uint64_t size)

Eric,

limits.h is pretty much overkill in div64.h, we just need ULONG_MAX
which we could place somewhere within our arch dependent files...

Stefan