linux kernel patch

Gin ginlin at nexcom.com.tw
Mon Oct 18 05:07:00 CEST 2004

Ron,
We have decided to build linuxbios on one of our mainboards, which
contains
Intel chipset E7501, Xeon Processor.
Since now it's during the major cleanup of the code, do you suggest we
can go ahead and build it on the new source(freebios2)?
Is there any documentation related to how to build rom image from the
new source? We appreciate your help. The product we try to build
linuxbios on is currently in the market. We are also interested in
building it on another platform that has an AMD K8 CPU on it.

Regards,
Gin