FYI: Merge in progress...

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Mon Oct 18 21:33:01 CEST 2004

YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:

> Get more worse.

Ouch.  If you can boot the board in linux please give me an lspci -vvv

I don't have enough information to even guess what is going on.
I need to know what the size and limit of the resources are,
so I can walk through the code and see what it would do.

At the moment I can't even begin to guess what is going wrong.

The obvious problem of doubly allocating a base register does
not appear to apply.  I am using the standard compute_allocate_resource
function which should traverse the bus and do the right thing.

Unless my rewrite of the limit calculation code is causing a problem.

I just don't know where to look.

Eric