Is Linuxbios alive as of now?

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Fri Oct 22 11:03:00 CEST 2004

Stefan Reinauer <stepan at openbios.org> writes:

> * Alexander Amelkin <spirit at reactor.ru> [041022 08:48]:
> > Hi all!
> >
> >  With all that "Merge in progress" and "Recovery progress" stuff, is
> >  the current CVS snapshot suitable for use with EPIA MII ? Or should I
> >  wait some time before trying it? How soon is it planned to finish all
> >  that "merger"?
>
> Talking about freebios2, epia-m does not build currently. You will
> either have to wait or look into fixing it ;-))

Alternatively you can do a cvs checkout with the date set earlier
than the 14th of October and you can get the last version that built.

The epia and epia-m ports have been in barely functional for a while.
And the current code base cleanups have pushed them over the edge.

The core work of the merger and core code enhancements are done
now it is just a matter of getting everything cleaned up so that
it will build and work again.  And that requires people who
can test the motherboard ports...

Eric