FILO fixups

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Fri Oct 29 17:31:01 CEST 2004

"Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Li-Ta Lo wrote:
>
> > Since it appears nobody is maintaining FILO do you think we should put
> > it in util directory in freebios2?
> >

> that's my plan.

Please let's give it's own namespace, just like freebios2 has.
Or at least could we start a util tree for these kinds of things.

I'd like to keep the parts that are independent of the LinuxBIOS
revision  a little separate so if we ever need to do something
like the freebios2 tree again they can happily live again.

Romcc and config.g and one or two other utilities are tightly tied
to the LinuxBIOS revisions so the make a lot of sense.

Eric