epia m vga + memcpy update

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Mon Sep 13 15:23:01 CEST 2004

* Egbert Eich <eich at suse.de> [040913 19:54]:
> In the Scitech repository there are already two things: the CPU emulator
> and the PC environment. Both reside in separate directories.
> The directory structure needs to be changed (in a smart way so that
> resyncing with scitech isn't an issue and the emulator can be used
> separately) and the PC environment needs to be cleaned up and enhanced.

How open is scitech to a restructure of their work? We could simplify
things a lot. Last time I looked at x86emu I had major problems getting
the different type definitions together ...

> Right now I'm in the midst of a release cycle (Stefan knows what that
> means) but I hope to find some time afterwards.

Good luck :-) I have plenty of things on my todo list, too. I will
create a repository within the next 1-2 weeks, so until after 9.2 we can
start with major spring/winter cleanup ;)

Stefan