where is it?

David Hendricks cro_marmot at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 18:26:01 CEST 2004

There are two steps--Login and checkout. Try these two cvs commands:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/freebios login
(Hit retern when prompted for a password)
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/freebios co
freebios2

Sorry about the confusion. The page is getting kind of antiquated, but
it's a pain to go through LANL and update it.