Epia M freebios2 still broken?

Trellix78 at aol.com Trellix78 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 20:43:00 CEST 2004

I finally made the jump and compiled a freebios2 image for the Epia M
but it's not booting at all.  I used the default Config.lb, except that
I changed the serial speed to 115200 and the payload to etherboot.
Now, I get nothing on the serial port and the system locks up hard.
Booting with the stock BIOS doesn't even bring it to life unless I clear
CMOS, remove the power and let it sit for a little bit.  Anybody know
what I can try besides banging my head against the wall? Thanks.

David