[LinuxBIOS] some questions....

Huang-Jen Wang huangjen.wang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:49:23 CEST 2005

Dear all ,
I have some questions , hope you can give me some idea
1.What is the difference between normal booting and fallback booting?
  When linuxbios will use normal booting and when linuxbios will use
  fallback booting? I remember I use the hdama code , and it always
use  fallback booting, and now my new porting it always use normal
booting.

2.VGA problem, I tried to add VGA, I have succeeded before when I use
hdama code , now I follow the same way , but I got a message
"Incorrect Expansion Rom  Header Signature ffff ", I trace the code
and found the rom_address become fc000000, not the fff80000 we have
set, could anyone tell me what mistakes I made?Does it related to my
question 1?

Thanks...