[LinuxBIOS] Work at AMD to support LinuxBIOS

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:55:56 CEST 2005

On 8/24/05, Hamish Guthrie <hamish at hatecke.ch> wrote:

> I have done a lot of work on the GX1 platform, I also have a kindly
> loaned GX2 platform from AMD here, but my GX1 work is for a paying

Whats a GX2?  I don't see any thing with GX2 on the website.

> If they are still using VSA or VSA2 on the newer chips, I can give you a
> heads-up - it can be a trite tricky.

I thought that was whole point of the newer GX533 and the LX.  The are
using AMDs x86 stuff rather than the National Semi stuff.  If they are
still using VSA then I won't even bother.
No point in doing anything with SiS either.  You can't get an SiS
chipset(s) unless you talk huge quantities.

It will only be useful to me if its the GX533 or the LX and a CS5536
companion device.

Guess I need to go look at what info is in the developer site.

--
Richard A. Smith