[LinuxBIOS] Open Gaming Console

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 21:01:12 CEST 2005

Would there be any thing wrong with using something along the lines of a
SFF based computer. Something like.
http://global.shuttle.com/Product/barebone/brb_OverView.asp?B_id=26

Some of the older systems are cheap, and we dont need buy/build a nice
case and power supply. The box comes in at around $180 for the case,
power supply and motherboard. I dont think we will be able to build an
itx based system for less. These systems are very fast and allows for us
to use any graphics card we want.
Just an idea.

-Adam Talbot