[LinuxBIOS] Save the trees!

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Sun Dec 4 19:24:36 CET 2005

Hi,

after the LinuxBIOS tree was in a quasi permanent state of adaption
during the last two months, it is getting to a state where we need heavy
testing and reporting from users out there.

Ron, Ollie, Yinghai and me have been trying to do some heavy fixing
to get things going again, and the result can be seen here:

  http://snapshots.linuxbios.org/stats/abuild-LinuxBIOSv2-2131.log

Now no more than three (3!) mainboards fail compilation:

  agami/aruma
  intel/xe7501devkit
  momentum/apache

The next step should be to switch more mainboards over to cache as ram
(especially the agami/aruma, which fails due to lack of registers in
romcc) and, again, to test the current tree. Please go ahead and try any
supported systems you have access to and send reports to this list, or
to me.

Best regards,

      Stefan