VGA option rom code broken?

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Feb 9 06:01:01 CET 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Stefan Reinauer wrote:

> Last time I tried before was 2005-01-25. It worked fine then.

based on what I am seeing here, I wonder if somebody busted the routing
code in 18:1 and 19:1? I no longer see the 'advertisement' when we start
the card up. is the 0xc000 mapping still correct?

We have one PCI card that works for X11 and seemed to work with text. We
have two previously untested NVIDIA based cards, NV5050 and something else
(the $5K card with ethernet!) that will not work.

ron