linuxbios on geode gx1.....

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 07:39:01 CET 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:55:57 -0700 (MST), Ronald G. Minnich
<rminnich at lanl.gov> wrote:

> for 440 and geode it is all sdr.
>
> > I've got the gx1533 reference board made by Via not by NSC.  Dunno if
> > they did anything differnt.
>
> Richard, he's talking about a geode. Are you doing geode or 440bx?

I've got both now.  One of our vendors has been coming in lately
pushing this new geode. made by VIA.  Trying to replace our STPC
products.  The got me a reference platform and I'm suppoed to mess
with it and see if our current apps will boot and run.

I just wen't and looked.  What I have is the new GXD533 its a
different chip and does DDR. Still the same companion chip though.  So
I was confused between the GX1 and the GXD533.

Looks like I won't be able to help then.

--
Richard A. Smith