v2 testbios compile error

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Sat Jan 15 14:46:01 CET 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 17:17, Richard Smith wrote:
> I'm trying to compile the userspace standalone version of  testbios
> and I'm getting errors in all of the pciReadByte, Word and Long
> functions.
>
> 'too many arguments to function pci_get_dev'
>
> Anyone else have this issue?
>
> V1 testbios  on the same machine compiles fine.

the new pcilib have a PCI domain parameter in additional
to the BUS:DEV:FN. I think you are using old pcilib, just
removed the 0x00 parameter.

BTW, the int1a implementation in testbios (both V1 and V2) is not
necessary correct. Yout should take a look at
src/device/emulator/pcbios/pcibios.c in V2 tree.

Ollie