what cpu models are tested?

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 08:41:10 CET 2005

> A typo in the header file include name.  It should
> be microcode_MU16830c.h  I just committed the fix.

ok. Thanks  I'll update and retry.

> Which is roughly cpufamily, cpumodel, stepping as reported by /proc/cpuinfo.
> With various bits ignored as seems appropriate.

Ah.  Good.  That makes it easier.

> Patches to romcc are welcome.

*grin*  I'm not worthy.

> My hunch in this case is that you had an undefined
> macro but without the error message I can't guess.

No. I failed to note that the early_serial function took arguments.  I
was calling it with ().

The epia uses

enable_vt8231_serial()

But my my port of the pc87351 modeled after the pc87360 used

pc87351_enable_serial(arg ,1 arg 2)

and when I modified the the epia code for my MB I fogot to fill in the
arguments.

--
Richard A. Smith