Open Source BIOS is not only choice.

Digital Infra, Inc. okajima at digitalinfra.co.jp
Thu Jan 27 07:14:42 CET 2005

Sorry for forking a new thread.

I have read your discussion about booting Windows from linuxbios and
understand that compatibility of open source bios is the issue.
then, how about this idea.
WARN: I dont know this is legal in your country. consult an attorney
      before you do something.

Proposal:
    Just use proprietary BIOS. you can buy it from BIOS upgrading company.
    and even I think you MIGHT be able to use a BIOS comes with your PC.
    I mean, you back up your proprietary BIOS before burn linuxBIOS and
    use it. For example, you save the bios image to HDD and use it.

                     --- Okajima, Jun. Tokyo, Japan.