[LinuxBIOS] Tyan S2895 Mptable

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:42:02 CEST 2005

but the problem is that S2895 only used SATA on first CK804.
And the mptable.c in Mb dir is sth related with MB Configuration.

So if you have another MB that enable sata on second ck804, you should
create that two entries for sata of it's mptable.c

There is no extra space for another four sata connector, also there is
some power consumption conern...

YH