[LinuxBIOS] Solaris

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 15 20:15:32 CEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Funny you should be asking that question.
At an event the company called "Boot Camp", they displayed laptops
running Opterons, and Solaris, via the AMD64 code. I have here several
copies of X86, and SPARC Solaris products. Currently there is default
support for AMD64 based systems including their own boxes. This is all
via Solaris 10.
----
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
---
"The Force will be with you... Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi