[LinuxBIOS] How to study the source code...?

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:35:01 CEST 2005

> You choose the worst file in the whole tree to start. You are not
> supposed understand it unless you are Eric Biederman ;-)

I disagree with the above.  When I was produceing the base files for
the 440bx I looked at a lot of the different files in the tree and IMO
the amd source code was some of the cleanist and well designed of all
the files I looked at.  I found those files easyiest to follow and the
most consistent in naming and in methodoloy.

I think they are an excellent place to start.  The only thing the user
should recognize is that those devices are somewhat complicated and
that all the layers are a result of that.

--
Richard A. Smith