[LinuxBIOS] Abuild test

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Tue Jun 28 22:39:21 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:29:22PM -0600, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:
> well, we have had to fight a few other linuxbios fires in the last 2
> weeks, and more are happening as I speak, so epia-m is in suspension
> here again ...
>
> sorry

No worries; I'm not expecting anyone else to make it work for me, just
don't want to end up duplicating effort or banging my head against a
wall when someone else has solved the problem.

(I've had a bunch of embarrassing self inflicted setbacks in terms of
being able to get my test rig sorted; Adam's done basically all the
testing work so far. However, all being well I'll be sorted by next
week and able to get more done.)

J.

--
                 |           Run like hell!           |