Fw: Re: Documentation [was: new FSF campaign ..]

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:54:00 CET 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:05:06 -0700 (MST), Ronald G. Minnich
<rminnich at lanl.gov> wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Peter Karlsson wrote:
>
> > Ok, thanks again for educating me!
>
> so, peter, you want to accumulate the Glossary for us :-)

A tehnical glossary would be nice but  one thing we _really_ need is a
listing of all config options and what they do.  This was (and still
is) one of the largest hurdles for me.  And its one of the things that
Google won't find much on.

I compiled part of a list for V1 and its in my FAQ I put out but V2 is
all new to me.

--
Richard A. Smith