Geode GX1 and IRQ tables

ramesh bios ramesh_bios at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 04:16:01 CET 2005

Ok, so I think this means I should:
1. Enable writes for F0000h thru F3FFFh (in
gx_setup.inc) using BC_XMAP_3
2. Copy the pirq table to F0000  as in
pirq_routing.c:copy_pirq_routing_table
3. Enable read and writes for F0000h thru F3FFFh in
pirq_routing.c:verify_copy_pirq_routing_table using
BC_XMAP_3

I'll give this a shot when I get some time and see how
it goes.

Thanks.