[LinuxBIOS] Ram limit at 128mb Bios, or hardware?

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Thu Nov 17 16:27:42 CET 2005

The old GX1 and GXLV's were sensitive to SDRAM SDCLK speeds vs the
number of loads (devices). Validated memory timings were pretty
conservative. Depending on how your 256MB SDRAM SODIMM is configured, it
may need to have the SDCLK slowed to make the half that may be
accessible by the memory controller to work reliably.

-Bari