[LinuxBIOS] issue 24

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 22 01:28:24 CET 2005

Yh Lu, could you please look at issue 24, and respond to stefan's issues?

Yh Lu, I notice in issue 24, you set the idx to 0x10 in the amd k8
northbridge code, as opposed to the previous 10. Did you change this
back? What is the current favorite setting? Did we ever decide if this
was really ok? I've not been tracking all the 'lifting' discussions as I
should have been -- sorry.

At the least, please, can you review this patch and let's try to get it
in as a set of patches, not as one giant patch; and, please seperate out
the board-specific stuff (serengeti) from the global stuff that affects
everything (northbridge/amdk8).

What's the state of the ********** 16 *************** lnxi patches? did
someone apply them and not mark them, or do we really have to test them
all.

I'm going to look at issue 31 next ... maybe this one will be easy.

I was that close to applying Yh Lu's issue 24 patch, but it scared me.

ron