[LinuxBIOS] abuild result

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Wed Nov 23 11:11:07 CET 2005

* ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> [051123 06:13]:

> On 11/22/05, Li-Ta Lo <ollie at lanl.gov> wrote:
>

>     I think abuild should use the target config file as possible instead of
>     generating its own unrealistic target.
>

> yes, stepan, is that doable?
>
> ron

Your approach of having a seperate abuild configuration file is a lot
better since the target configuration files tend to be very specific and
require certain payloads in certain very developer specific locations.

We could check a couple of binary payloads in the tree or into a
different tree that is supposed to sit next to LinuxBIOSv2 or something
and have that referenced by default so we don't have to use /dev/null or
/etc/hosts as payload.

Stefan