[LinuxBIOS] issue 20, island aruma update

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Thu Nov 24 10:54:05 CET 2005

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 10:10:44AM +0100, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > How about the wiki? Although it requires a username.
> > This mailing list? Someone (me?) could update the wiki page.
>
> I think this is a great idea! We do have a page with supported
> motherboards already, but it tends to get outdated very easily.
> Having reliable information there would definitely push the
> project.

That page is quite long, with a lot of information missing.

I'm thinking perhaps a table with a couple of fields;

motherboard_human_name motherboard_linuxbios_name
confirmed_working_svn comments

Example:

Epia-M epia-m 2100 "To enable VGA, extract VGA BIOS with dd if=.."

Should I add it to the top of that page or just make a new page?

//Peter