[LinuxBIOS] Does LinuxBIOS run on the ECS 760GX-M?

Angel halbmond at macnews.de
Mon Oct 17 16:30:29 CEST 2005

Now I think I found a suitable mainboard: Shuttle XPC SN25P. It's
socket 939, uses an nForce4 Ultra (CK804) and has a 4 MBit Flash ROM.
The Firewire and audio controllers are made by VIA, but as they are not
needed for booting up, I don't believe that be an issue.
It is not a standard sized mainboard but seems to have regular
components on it.
Thanks for the help :-)