[LinuxBIOS] topics for linuxbios summit
yinghai.lu at amd.com
Wed Sep 7 00:44:21 CEST 2005
Any thing that we need to prepare?
1. dual core: cpu scan in northbridge.c or amd_sibling_init...
2. Cache as RAM....
3. ACPI: how to create DSDT ( Config.lb + scan to produce AMI directly?)
Only support _PRT at first step?
4. ACPI: SRAT scan pci conf?
5. Open Firmware support in Kernel for i386 and x86_64
6. OpenEFI or FreeEFI as payload for LinuxBIOS....?
7. USB ROM eumluator in Linux....
8. Serverworks chipset: Who and how?
9. CK804 support etc...., Steven from Bench?
10. K8 E0 memhole support in raminit.c or northbridge.c?
More information about the coreboot