[LinuxBIOS] BIOS Saver discontinued

Hamish Guthrie hamish at prodigi.ch
Fri Sep 16 15:36:30 CEST 2005

There is a large mall in Taipei somewhere (my Taiwanese friend knows
where), and I went there to have a look around and I just happend to see
these adapters, and I was blown away by their prices - if I remember
correctly, the PLCC->DIL adapter was about US$5 and the DIL->ZIF PLCC
was about $12 - I also picked up about 6 regular DIL32 ZIF sockets for
$3 each. I had previously bought these sort of things from emulation and
the like, and as you say, their prices are crazy. I have sent an e-mail
to my friend in Taipei, and will see what he comes back with.