[LinuxBIOS] BIOS Saver discontinued

Hamish Guthrie hamish at prodigi.ch
Fri Sep 16 16:29:03 CEST 2005

I have put 2 photos on a web server

http://www.prodigi.ch/adaptor/plccdil.jpg

and

http://www.prodigi.ch/adaptor/plcczif.jpg

The plccdil picture shows the adaptor from PLCC to DIL32, with one of
the 32-PIN ZIF sockets I bought plugged into the top of it.

The 2nd image is the PLCC ZIF socket - incedentally, it does not show in
the picture, but at the bottom it has 32 pins sticking out IN a DIL
arrangement which can plug into an EPROM programmer (well into a DIL ZIF
socket actually).