[LinuxBIOS] romcc - Internal compiler error: Cannot find block dominated ....

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Sep 27 10:16:37 CEST 2005

Doug Bell <nxtv3 at yahoo.com> writes:

> 0x8360d58 phi        Internal compiler error: Cannot
> find block dominated by 0x82ba9a8
>
> Any ideas on workarounds / fixes here?

Try commenting out code to isolate the problem or remove.

> Is am I running out of registers or some other problem?

Unless something has found a way to miscompile romcc it
is a bug in the internal romcc logic.  Bugs of that sort are
pretty rare and almost always they break the compile instead
of giving you bad code.

This feels like something was optimized away and not everything
was properly updated.  Either that or there is a spaghetti
mess of goto's somewhere in that chunk of code.

Eric