[LinuxBIOS] Re: SMP hardware question

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 00:27:12 CEST 2005

Humm
So AMD will not give out this info easily or free... Then let us find
it. Test a system in both states  (Single and Dual) and look at the
differences. See if we can spoof the system into thinking it has two MP
CPU's when we have two XP's in the box.  The one question would be
linuxbios support for the Tyan MPX board or something along those lines.
-Adam