[LinuxBIOS] Geode Utilities and Tools

Brian Rhodes bgr at linespeed.net
Tue Apr 4 10:45:45 CEST 2006

They have Cyreg and loadreg for 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6 kernels

For 2.4 and 2.6 they have flashrom.  The 2.4 version doesn't work very
reliably on our reference design.  There are a few other tools including
a register tool used by flashrom available.

I'm curious if anyone who has used the xpressrom BIOS for the
sc1100/sc1200 has tried setting up > 4MB of video memory.  Or is there a
pitch limitation?  I don't know how the memory for VGA is aligned.