[LinuxBIOS] Is this system supported? SUN FIRE X4100

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Mon Apr 10 20:23:35 CEST 2006

1. Is there anything special in BIOS to be done for making serial over
LAN or IPMI over LAN working with your BMC daughter card...? I mean
connection to NIC shared or I2C.
2. Good to hear that separated FLASH for LSI...
3. Can you check the protocol for USB that BMC simulated? OHCI or UHCI
or EHCI only?

YH