[LinuxBIOS] Adding a config option

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Sat Apr 22 00:47:11 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 05:20:42PM -0500, Richard Smith wrote:
> > > struct in chip.h to have a member called firewire, and then in the
> > > Config.lb, enable it on or off.
> > chip.h is post-auto.c stuff, so this won't affect it. nor?
> If its post auto.c then no it won't work.  According to the comments
> you have to disable the firewire to make legacy IO work.  So even
> prior to early_serial.
>
> Sombody with an Epia-M (not ML) may want to verfiy all this.

You want confirmation that that Firewire disabling is necessary for the
Epia-M? I should be able to check this out in the next few days if
someone else doesn't get there first; I've finally got to the point
where my M10000 based project is ready to go ahead and have started
testing again. Recent

J.

--
                          noodles is now open