[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036 Success!!!???

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Sun Apr 23 12:03:12 CEST 2006

Waaaaaaah,

I can't believe that :D

What happens?

Ok,
I had have a look to /usr/include/linux/pci.h

The registers are described in that file.

setpci -d VENDOR_ID:DEVICE_ID command=0 (0000)
in that case disable the pci vga cards IO / MEM.

setpci -d VENDOR_ID:DEVICE_ID command=3

where 0x1 is IO and 0x2 is MEM
in that case enables the IO and MEM to + from onboard vga

after that a new try with testbios.

flicker, flicker
black screen with blinking cursor :D

Send an echo "hello" > /dev/tty0 about serial

voila ;)

what now, I think it will run under Linuxbios, but how can I set control
registers on boot time or is that done by LB or the vga bios

chris