[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036 Success!!!???

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Mon Apr 24 16:57:44 CEST 2006

> Aaah :-)) I see.
>
> Well, try changing the PCI ID in the last patch to that of the
> cyberpro..

Yep, but it is alwalys the same.
Wether the right device is allocated, but has the wrong or not enabled IO

or the false device is alocated.
both have the same result --> no vga output.

I need a proper posted vga with romem on fe000000
the best I get is a not-posted 09.0 with romem on fe000000

but this is not enough :D , because the init fails later with a bad
signatur on fe000000

The Problem is the kalhua, which comes up and is initialized.
Is there any way to stop this.

chris