[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 I like 13 :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Mon Apr 24 20:49:18 CEST 2006

Christian Sühs schrieb:

>> So what did you do?

good question ;)

I have removed stefan's patch.

but I think, later it is important to have this stuff.
However,
than I have played around with the config.lb
It seems to be very Important where the entry is located in that file.

Currently I have had a lot of tries with different locations.
for the device entries.

I get the same, If I insert the vga entry after the chip soutbridge line
If I insert the entry after the device 12.0
LB boots as before with false rom signatur.

Next I will try a vga.bios get with dd
Currently I use an extracted one.

Both vga.bios starts with testbios but
It is a try :D

This is the version, were the emulatur tries to bring up vga.

  ##
  ## Include the secondary Configuration files
  ##
  dir /pc80
  config chip.h

  chip northbridge/amd/gx1
    device pci_domain 0 on
      device pci 0.0 on end
#       device pci 9.0 on			// Is this on the right place ??
  	chip drivers/pci/onboard	// first it was at the end of the file
  	    device pci 9.0 on end
  	    register "rom_address" = "0xfffc0000"
  	end
#     end