[LinuxBIOS] EPIA non-M?

Alex L. Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Sun Apr 30 08:50:24 CEST 2006

Ronald G Minnich wrote:
> nobody has had time to fix it, and we've had no requests. Some commit
> busted it when people tried to upgrade it for later EPIAs -- sorry.

Well, that's OK -- it's free software after all.  But I guess this could
be considered to be a request, then.  If/when someone gets the time,
even updating the status to indicate that it doesn't work would be nice;
fixing/creating the VGA support would be much appreciated as well.

-Alex Mauer "hawke"

--
Bad - You get pulled over for doing 90 in a school zone and you're drunk
off your ass again at three in the afternoon.