[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS on ASUS P2B-L

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:04:11 CEST 2006

 > I renamed the files in the tree, to enable clean diffs here. It's
> untested and may fail, but it should make things easier.
>
> Can you please send a diff against r2363?
>
> Hope this helps ..

Thanks.  Looks like it will work to me and should clean up the diffs.
Don had indicated that he wanted to do the diffs to start comming up
to speed on things.  So thats why I just didn't do the renames myself.
 I was going to let him go back through the process as an exercise to
the reader. :)

But theres plenty more to do so on to the next.

--
Richard A. Smith