[LinuxBIOS] LPC SuperIO "add-in card"

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Fri Dec 1 15:21:07 CET 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 04:01:54PM +0200, Indrek Kruusa wrote:
> > Is that EUR90 or USD90? Either way I agree - it's a good price!
>
> Hey, this is quite a wrong price (my information was outdated). The
> latest information from marketing department:
> - for current dongle and for current revision the price is EUR149 +
> VAT

Aha! Well, that's still a pretty good price.

> It includes also the FPGA firmware (for registered dongle owners).

As in the firmware source? As in I can modify it myself and reprogram
my FPGA to do new things?

Could I also distribute a patch with my changes to other customers
that want their FPGAs to do the same new things?

Then it's a very good price! :)

> Schematic design is freely downloadable (as detailed layout
> information).

Yeah, I found it on your web site. This is also very nice to have!

> Sorry for the mess with such a important thing as a price.

Don't worry, it wasn't a quote, only an indication. :)

//Peter