[LinuxBIOS] vga bios troubles

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:26:06 CET 2006

> > Define the PIC device twice with the proper ID's but describe only
> > once the VGA BIOS.
> >
> > Maybe then it will show up with LB.

Sorry, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. Is ths in Config.lb
or in a source file. I took a guess and I made this in the northbridge
folder called i855gm_vga.c

#include <console/console.h>
#include <device/device.h>
#include <device/pci.h>
#include <device/pci_ids.h>
#include "i855gm.h"

static struct device_operations vga_ops  = {
	.read_resources   = pci_dev_read_resources,
	.set_resources    = pci_dev_set_resources,
	.enable_resources = pci_dev_enable_resources,
	.enable		  = i855gm_enable,
	.init             = 0,
	.scan_bus         = 0,
};

static struct pci_driver vga_driver0 __pci_driver = {
	.ops    = &vga_ops,
	.vendor = PCI_VENDOR_ID_INTEL,
	/* add into pci_ids.h PCI_DEVICE_ID_INTEL_855GME_VGA */
	.device = 0x3582,
};

static struct pci_driver vga_driver1 __pci_driver = {