[LinuxBIOS] vga bios troubles

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:35:51 CET 2006

There is an 855pm that looks incomplete, I took it and have been
modifying it to work with my board which is 855gme (close but
different). Are you saying there is code I need to write in the
northbridge to get VGA to work beyond the guide? It is fine if I do
and I will do it, I was just didn't realize there was more than what
the guide mentions.

Thanks,
Jon