[LinuxBIOS] vga bios troubles

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Thu Dec 7 17:57:32 CET 2006

If you are able to get to filo some one has done some good work on the
855...  ok, live CD.  You need to pass console options to the kernel on
the liveCD. Something like `kernel-version console=tty0
console=ttyS0,115200`  But this can be a pain as you may not have a
console at this point :-).    Having had this exact problem, I found an
old hard drive and installed a small version of Linux, just for
testing.  Setup my test Linux for console redirect and never used VGA
bios until I got every thing else working.

What board are you using? (web link)
-Adam